Such a cute guy! How fun! He looks like Kensley. Thanks for updating and letting us enjoy your cute family pictures! Love Kensley's face in the one with Trey!
Thats funny! I was so jealous of your long hair in high school! I loved it short, but I know I will never have enough patience to grow it long again (and I don't know if I want to go through another pregnancy to get long hair!)
5 comments:
He is so cute! Lance is tall, but skinny..only 18 lbs at 9 months. I am happy about this because I think he is heavy, I know I am a wimp
Yea! We are so excited to be blogging with your cute family! Your little kids are so cute!!! Thanks for inviting us!!!
He is such a cute little boy! I haven't seen him since he was a tiny baby. Hope all is well with your little family.
Such a cute guy! How fun! He looks like Kensley. Thanks for updating and letting us enjoy your cute family pictures! Love Kensley's face in the one with Trey!
Thats funny! I was so jealous of your long hair in high school! I loved it short, but I know I will never have enough patience to grow it long again (and I don't know if I want to go through another pregnancy to get long hair!)
Post a Comment