Oh man...Maddi will be sad to hear she missed the ultimate Princess party! How FUN, and what a cute idea! We are definetly missin you guys TONS...but I must say...I'm not missing the snow at all! I'll call ya soon to catch up! Tell Kensely happy birthday! Michelle
Kensly is such a doll! I love having her in primary to be my singing time helper. She is so sweet! Kristen, is this your twin? HOLY COW, y'all look just alike.. both BEAUTIFUL! She DOES make a PERFECT Cinderella. I can't wait for her to play Cinderella for Carma's bday. The dress is awesome! It will make Carma's year. Dreams do come true..
2 comments:
Oh man...Maddi will be sad to hear she missed the ultimate Princess party! How FUN, and what a cute idea! We are definetly missin you guys TONS...but I must say...I'm not missing the snow at all! I'll call ya soon to catch up! Tell Kensely happy birthday!
Michelle
Kensly is such a doll! I love having her in primary to be my singing time helper. She is so sweet!
Kristen, is this your twin? HOLY COW, y'all look just alike.. both BEAUTIFUL! She DOES make a PERFECT Cinderella.
I can't wait for her to play Cinderella for Carma's bday. The dress is awesome! It will make Carma's year. Dreams do come true..
Post a Comment