Saturday, February 16, 2008

Come on in the water is great!!!

























It may be cold outside but the temperature is great in the hot tub.

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

We want to come over and play too!

Jenn S said...

What a fun party! Love that cake...Izzy is really wanting one! She is such a little cutie!!!

Sarah Mickalson said...

So cute Kristen. The party looked like so much fun. I am not ready for Ryan to turn 4 in June!

Keri said...

Lovin the pic in the swim suits. Kens in her suit and snow boots. Tad it reminds me of a similar photo of you in your tighty whity's, super man cape and moon boots! CLASSIC!!!!!

Brooke said...

hey Kristen it's brooke. I fianlly set up my blog check it out. wattsgoindowns.blogspot. anyways, when did you get the hot tub. great investment!

Unknown said...

Kristen, Hey it is Janel Graham, oh my gosh, how are you. I found your blog off of Courtney's. What is up? It has been forever!! Your kids are so adorable!

jlohran said...

Hot tubs are the best. Especailly in a winter like this