Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Pictures of our CUTE Kids













Kensley is 4 years old and Trey is now 6 1/2 Months, how time flies, so I took them and got these pictures done.

9 comments:

Chels Grubbs said...

YAY!!!! Who did you find me through?!?! Your blog is SO stinking cute or should i say Trey is SO CUTE!!! Those little naked bum pictures aren't helping me with the whole no kids situation!!!! They are so cute!!! That is too bad you didnt have any bows for Kensley!!! I would have made you some, it's a good thing she's darling so you don't even notice.....We DO need to hang out!!! My mexican dishes are gathering dust!!

Anonymous said...

so cute!! the last picture with the football and the footballs on his shoes is darling :) and the pictures of kensley and trey together are so sweet :)

Chris and Angie Carn said...

You two make the cutest babies!!! Love the pics so much oh gosh!

Sarah Mickalson said...

So cute Kristen, almost makes me want another baby!......Almost.

Jenn S said...

Can't believe how much they look alike! Cute pictures! Love the naked ones of Trey! Love Kensley's hair! Great job, guys!

DANIELLE said...

I am due the first week of june?? I am about 28 weeks along
I dont mind playing for a little bit, but i dont know how great i would be?? when does it start? I am coaching right now and I am can still hit and stuff, but times will soon change that! Do we even have enough girls?

Chels Grubbs said...

Hey!!! Of course you can get some bows before tomorrow. What colors do you want? and do you want headbands or bow sets or what? I don't know what your email address is, mine is chelseagrubbs@hotmail.com. Send me an email with your number and what you want and I'll get them for you!

Christiansen's said...

Hey Kristen, this is Rebecca Christiansen. I found your blog from Carolyn's. IT is so cute. Your kids are so adoarable!

Jolley's said...

Holy cow, your kids look so grown up! Trey is so adorable! you can definetly tell that him and Kensley are related!Cant wait to see you guys!