The Thueson Family!! I was so happy to see new pictures on your blog, were going to miss you guys a ton so make sure you keep the blog updated so we can see everyone! See you guys soon! Love ya!
Hey! Boston is way fun! We like it alot...at least I do because I get to go see things and jeff just works(poor guy) ha! I found all the backgrounds from other peoples blogs. But if you go on my links for the backgrounds you can get one from them...their really cute! I hope everything is going good back at home! We miss you and love you guys!
Two things: 1)Your pictures are SO cute!!! I could just squeeze Trey's little rolly thighs and arms and 2) It's been over a month.....let's get a new post folks :)
6 comments:
The Thueson Family!! I was so happy to see new pictures on your blog, were going to miss you guys a ton so make sure you keep the blog updated so we can see everyone! See you guys soon! Love ya!
CUTE PICTURES!!
How are things?
Your kids are getting so big!
Great pictures! Fun trip. I want to be in your family...you guys always take fun trips. The kids are getting so big!
Hey! Boston is way fun! We like it alot...at least I do because I get to go see things and jeff just works(poor guy) ha! I found all the backgrounds from other peoples blogs. But if you go on my links for the backgrounds you can get one from them...their really cute! I hope everything is going good back at home! We miss you and love you guys!
Two things:
1)Your pictures are SO cute!!! I could just squeeze Trey's little rolly thighs and arms
and
2) It's been over a month.....let's get a new post folks :)
Post a Comment