Monday, June 9, 2008

Can you say ROLLS?

9 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

Oh my gosh! Look at those rolls!! He is such a stud we can't handle it! I showed jeff your blog and he about died! We miss those kids so much and we can't wait to see them soon! Love you guys!

justin and jaime wimmer family said...

What cute rolls.. He looks so much like you. Your kids are getting so big. Can't wait to visit with you in St. George..

Sarah Mickalson said...

He is so cute Kristen. I have always wanted a baby with rolls!

Chels Grubbs said...

Um are you kidding me?!?! Tim and I just laughed when we saw this picture cuz I think this should be a record or something for the cutest baby/most rolls on a human ever!!! We miss you already......let's hang out

Melisa said...

Hi Kristen this is melisa merill miller. I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi and your kids are super cute. Tell Stephanie hi and she needs to get a blog so we can keep in touch. You can check out our blog at chrisandmelisa.blogspot.com

Melisa said...

Hi Kristen this is melisa merill miller. I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi and your kids are super cute. Tell Stephanie hi and she needs to get a blog so we can keep in touch. You can check out our blog at chrisandmelisa.blogspot.com

DANIELLE said...

oh my gosh i love that picture!!!
so cute!

Melanie said...

Kristen, I am freaking out I cant believe I found you. Me and my sis Lynsey were on the phone talking about Utah and she said I wonder what is up with kristen. We thought you prob. had a blog so I google searched you and I found you. Crazy!! your kids are adorable they look just like you. I have a blog too but mine is private so email me and I will send you an invite. I am so glad I found you. Ok I am just babbling email me stewmel@cox.net

melanie
Your beauty school buddy

Lynsey said...

Hey Kristen,
I can't believe Mel and I found you, we were both dieing:) How have you been? I think it been about 6 years since I saw you last..time flies. You have such a cute little family, your kids are adorable!!

I sent you an invitation to my blog so check your email, mel gave me your address.

Keep in touch
Lynsey