Wednesday, July 23, 2008





I thought this was super cute. Trey has been trying to walk these days and so we pulled out the lawn mower to see if he could push it as he walked behind it. He did so good!! I love these series of pictures because he looks so confident in himself until the picture where he took a fall. I just can't believe how big he is and how fast this little guy has grown up. Where did this past year go? I love this little guy so much. He fills my heart with love and joy every time I look at him. He is a pleasure to have around!!

2 comments:

The Domina's said...

I love the third picture of Trey. He looks so sad. I just want to pick him up and give him a big hug. Cute little guy...

Marni Bown said...

So Em got me blogging and now it is so fun to see everyone and how they are doing. Much better than a random Del Taco or Carl's Jr. run in. Your family is so adorable. I love the pict with the rolls. It should be a poster.