Wednesday, July 23, 2008




Our Brave little Kensley!! She is a maniac in the water!! Good things she is good about wearing her floaties.

4 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

I was so excited to see TONS of new pictures! I can't believe how big the kids are getting, especially TREY-BOMB! I can't believe he's pretty much WALKING! We both can't wait to get back home to be with you guys! Your hair is getting long in your pictures...I love it! I don't know if you heard or seen but i'm a burnette...kind of crazy!! How is everything going? How was LAKE POWELL? We wish we could've been there with you guys! Well we miss you and love you tons!!!

P.S. If you ever get a chance I'd love to have your crock pot recipies and any other good recipies of yours! You can either send it to me or Jeff's emails!

Stacy said...

Hi Kristen,
I got your blog link off Linda's and I'm checking out all of the ward blogs in an attempt to get to know some of the sisters (and not just their kids) a little better since I'm stuck in primary :)
I've been blogging since earlier this year and I love it!
Kensley is so cute in primary and these pics are adorable. Your little boy is the first I've met who actually rivals our son Zander in the "big boy" category! Those lawnmower pics are great. Check out our blog when you have some time at kentandcompany.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

I am glad you updated your blog. Looks like you are having fun and keeping busy with those cute kids. We need to make a trip to Utah soon or you know you could always come to the hot state of Arizona we love visitors!!

Chris and Angie Carn said...

www.chrisandangiecarn.blogspot.com

Try this one.