Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Can you say DADDY'S GIRL???

Kensley and her first set of "REAL" golf clubs. Daddy spoils his little girl all right! I must say she is darn cute in that hot pink visor. It's time to start practicing.

3 comments:

CharLee Carn said...

She is so cute in her little pink hat and with golf clubs! Oh I miss her so much! I can't wait to see her again...just a few more weeks and we'll be home! Yay!

DANIELLE said...

Ok, So I came straight home and checked your cute little blog!!! She is so cute!! I think its so funny how she looks just like you and Trey looks just like tad!!! Is crazy!! Anyways I am excited to play softball again... I may have to blog about how excited I am to be playing again!!! LOL!!
Anyways take care!

Merrilynne Harrington said...

Ahhhwwww....so stinkin cute! See our husbands were meant to be bff too with two little gals who follow dad around golfing! Love the pink!!