OUR ANNUAL ST. GEORGE TRIP
Every summer we take a trip to St. George for a weekend.
We go with the girls in my family and Jaime and Ashley
who are our favorite cousins ever!! We also bring the kids with us
so they can play together.
(this is not a vacation like a girls outing usually is)
but we always have such a good time with each other.
(we defiantly missed you Charlee, next year you have to come)
We go with the girls in my family and Jaime and Ashley
who are our favorite cousins ever!! We also bring the kids with us
so they can play together.
(this is not a vacation like a girls outing usually is)
but we always have such a good time with each other.
(we defiantly missed you Charlee, next year you have to come)
1 comment:
I wish I could've been there! Next year I will be even if we do APX again I'll fly home for it no matter what Jeff says ha!!
Post a Comment