Saturday, September 27, 2008

I want everyone to NOTICE, this is a CLEAN little boy!

4 comments:

Steve and Megan said...

He so stinkin' cute. We REALLY need to get together with you guys. It has been WAY too long.

Yoli said...

O my gosh, Trey is so stinkin cute. That face!!! Love it.

Melanie said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog Lynsey and I kept saying we wished we had some time to see you while we were there but we were only there for 3 days and is was filled with tears we would have been no fun. I would love to get together sometime and you are more than welcome to come here we love visitors. I love your family picture on the top is it a recent one. You all look so cute

Melanie said...

No it was Heber Arizon girl I would have came to visit