As a family we headed to bear lake to enjoy one last boating trip together but once we got there and stepped out of the car we about froze. It felt so cold compared to what we were used to. We did take the boat out to the lake and rode around a bit, there were a few crazies who got into the water, but it was way to cold for my blood!! We still enjoyed our time together as we do whenever the family gets together, the kids enjoyed themselves playing in the sand and they didn't seem to mind the weather one bit. I guess that's what matters anyway!
2 comments:
we took the kids to bear lake one year, in the summer. And it was hot ! I think we went in July. BEar lake in Sept sounds kind of nice. you have cute kids. thanks for being such a great y.w. leader. It helps keep Lindsay motivated to go.
I love bear lake looks like fun
Post a Comment