Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kensley's First dance recital

(Sorry these pictures are kind of blurry, my camera was being funny)



This was a very big day for our cute little Kensley. It was the day of her very first dance recital. I was a little nervous for her only because in the past she has had a fear of being in the spotlight. I kept asking her if she was ok, and if she was going to be able to remember her dance routine. The response I received was that she was going to be fine and that she defiantly remembered her dance routine. Well, she surprised the heck out of all of us!! Not only did she preform on a huge stage and in front of a huge crowd...she remembered the whole dance routine!! She looked so cute up there dancing and she looked very comfortable just like she was born to DANCE. We are very proud of you Kensley and we love you very much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Do you remember our dance recitals? We had so much fun. I can't believe how big Kensley is getting. Brittany and your pictures with Kensley are so cute.