Monday, April 13, 2009



We will be making our blog private, so if you follow it and would like to have access to it please email me and I will add you to my safe list.

Thank you

Kristen

32 comments:

Steve and Megan said...

Add us! :) swettstein@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Cute Cute blog. Please add me, lonny.woolbright@gmail.com.

Lindsay said...

add me! linzrocks40@gmail.com

and tell marylyn i wanna see here blog too!

Mary said...

I'd love to keep reading
hinckhawk01@yahoo.com

Jenn S said...

add us: jennifjs@hotmail.com

Chris and Angie Carn said...

acarn02@gmail.com

Yoli said...

don't forget to add me....
yolandacallahan@gmail.com

karen★ said...

hi! please count me in! karenewynder@msn.com

The Morales Family said...

We would still love to see your cute blog. rdmorales1@juno.com

CharLee Carn said...

We do to of course!
charlee_carn@yahoo.com

Uriona Family said...

we want in. :) stacy_uriona@hotmail.com

Chris & Courtney said...

count me in!
neysofcourt@gmail.com

Sunny said...

Don't forget us! sunnysthomas@yahoo.com

Lynsey said...

Hey Kristen, I have a friend that just moved to spanish fork and needs someone to do her hair, would you be interested? She is also looking at different salons in that area to work at and I was wondering if you would be able to lead her in the right direction.

also, I want an invite to your blog...lynseyadams@hotmail.com

Sarah Mickalson said...

sbrookea@hotmail.com

Central PTA said...

I want an invite missmccoy@gmail.com

Mieka said...

please add - barlowfamily@gmail.com
thx - mieka

Betsy said...

betsymciff at gmail dot com!!!!!

Walker Family said...

sydwalker22@yahoo.com
We are coming to Utah in May 2-May 10 and would love to come watch some softball. When do you girls play?

.l i c k t e e s. said...

add me!

jakeandreni@gmail.com

The Southam 5 said...

don't even think twice about kicking us out of your lives (we know where you live).

Martha Belle Schultz said...

marthug38@yahoo.com I would love to keep up on your blog !

Merrilynne Harrington said...

Don't lock us out! merrilynne_harrington@msn.com

Merrilynne Harrington said...

Don't lock us out! merrilynne_harrington@msn.com

Our fun family said...

lisaandpaige@yahoo.com

DANIELLE said...

ryans4020@yahoo.com

Jen said...

jenratkinson@gmail.com

Melanie said...

count me in hope you are doing well
stewmel@cox.net

Emmie Coggins said...

I love looking at what you're up to if you want to add me.

Jolley's said...

count us in!
trixiejolley@yahoo.com

Shannon and Kevin Mills said...

add me too ...
shannon-mills@hotmail.com


Whatever happened to bunko

Keri said...

yes please!
keri_abney@hotmail.com