Thursday, May 7, 2009

EASTER PICTURES



We took the kids out to get some Easter pictures taken. We had decided to do them on our own this time and not take them somewhere professional. I think we got a few good pictures but the majority of the picture that we took were just silly. Kensley is such a little poser and looks beautiful in all the pictures but Trey was so hard to get to sit still and take a decent picture. We tried our best to be as professional as we could but i think next time I will defiantly go to someone that knows what they are doing:)

4 comments:

Jenn S said...

These pictures are GREAT! Don't waste your money on a professional...you guys seriously did a great job! They are darling kiddos!

Emmie Coggins said...

I think your pictures are cute, especially since I think your own kids are hard to photograph. I can't ever get Katie to sit still, but I can get everyone else's. I love the top one of Kensley.

Rachel Murdock said...

Darling pictures. Your kids are so photogenic!

Sarah Mickalson said...

Those are so cute! I hope I get to see you guys this summer when we are in town!