Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FOR SALE...



I have a bunch of these very, very cute scarf sets that I am selling. They come in adult and children sizes. The kid sets which are the mittens, hat, and scarf for $10 and the adult set is $12. You can also buy each of them separate ...the hat is $8, the scarf is $8, and the mittens are $8. Let me know if anyone is interested, they make really cute gifts too!!!

3 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Hey Kristen, do you love that I still stalk your blog :). I would love to buy the kid set of the one on the right. Do you have them in different kids sizes or is it just one size fits all because I would like it for Sadie who is a size 2T. Just let me know. YOu can email me at RebeccaLchristiansen@yahoo.com THanks!

Our fun family said...

Hey I want some, for Paige and Preston! so save me some sets!

Jolley's said...

Do you ship? If so, I would LOOOVE a girl set and a boy set. Email me