Sunday, August 19, 2007

Announcing the Birth of our Son!!!

Kensley is pleased to announce the birth of her new brother
Trey Roskelley Thueson.
Kensley loves her brother so much she is willing to do anything for him.
She loves to hold him and kiss him.How is this for perfection? Trey likes to lock his fingers like he is in prayer.
In Prayer again
I Love my Daddy!
Mom Looks Great!!!!Grandma Raylene checks out her first grandson.
Hangin' with friends

Kensley showing love for her mom!!
Stephanie and Trey
Daddy's kids
Kensley, Olivia, & TreyThe Thueson's first three grandchildren













4 comments:

Steve and Megan said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see him. Yes, we are still alive. Sorry it has been so long. We will call you soon and come over to see the new addition to the family.

Sarah Mickalson said...

Kristen you look gorgeous! Congrats on the new baby! He is adorable. I can't believe how much Kensley has grown. Hope to see you guys next time we are in Utah

Sarah Mickalson said...

Kristen:
I showed Ryan the pictures of Kensley and he said"Ohhh cute, cute girl." I thought it was hilarious!

Lanes said...

Hey Tad! I found you guys through Emily Critchfield's blog! Congrats on the new baby, I hope you guys are doing great, it was fun to catch up on what you've been up to.

Lanie
justinandlanie.blogspot.com