Thursday, September 6, 2007

New Pictures

These are the cutest things I think I have ever seen. Trey is now 3 weeks old and Kensley is 3 years and 6 month old.



4 comments:

Sarah Mickalson said...

They are adorable! I can't believe he is three weeks!

Jenn S said...

Congrats! Your kids are very cute. We found your blog through Sunny's. Hope all is well for you guys. It has seriously been sooooo long since we've seen you...maybe even since your wedding?! We just started a blog too... www.stringhamsinthecornfields.blogspot.com
Love you guys.....Riley and Jenn

Martha Belle Schultz said...

Hey you 2 , I always seem to be able to find everyone's blogspot . I can't believe we haven't even seen that lil guy ...... he is soo dang cute . We definitely need to get together hop all is well and Happy Holidays .

DANIELLE said...

HE IS GETTING SO BIG-
i know this was taken awhile ago, but i dont think i have seen him in forever!!!!