My name is Joslyn Thueson...I was randomly googling the name Thueson to see if I could find my cousin's blog and I clicked on yours. So I thought I'd see how our husbands are related (since Thueson is kind of a rare name!) :) P.S. Your family is adorable!
How cute are your kids! Yes, I chopped my long gorgeous hair! I still regret it sometimes, but now it's usualyl done instead of pulled back so I appreciate it. I got that black dress from Jcrew...and I love it. Thanks!
5 comments:
My name is Joslyn Thueson...I was randomly googling the name Thueson to see if I could find my cousin's blog and I clicked on yours. So I thought I'd see how our husbands are related (since Thueson is kind of a rare name!) :) P.S. Your family is adorable!
You little guys is so cute. Happy Birthday
Um so cute! I can't believe they are already One!! Time is going bye so fast!
He's so cute! Hope all is well for you guys!
We are making our blog private. If you still want to read it, will you send your email address to me at megan@hjslaw.com? Thanks!
How cute are your kids! Yes, I chopped my long gorgeous hair! I still regret it sometimes, but now it's usualyl done instead of pulled back so I appreciate it. I got that black dress from Jcrew...and I love it. Thanks!
Post a Comment