Friday, September 26, 2008

LAGOON, LAGOON, LAGOON!!




This past August, Tad and I celebrated our 6Th year wedding anniversary. One of the questions that he asked me as he was planning out this big event was "Kristen, what would be something that you would want to do for our anniversary?" I think that he was expecting me to answer him with maybe a getaway of some kind or the usual dinner and a movie. This year I surprised him by saying a Day with you and the kids at LAGOON. He was shocked!! I haven't been to Lagoon in about 10 years and I knew Kensley and Trey would love all the rides and games and singing and dancing. So that is exactly what we did for our anniversary and let me just tell
you. . . we absolutely had a blast! We arrived right when the park opened and spent until about 5 O'clock with the kids and then Tad's wonderful mom came and picked up the kids so we could spend the rest of the evening going on the big rides and roller coasters. I couldn't believe how much fun I had. I can't wait for next year, we will be sure to go back.

No comments: