Me and my sis at the concert Me, my sister Brittany, my mom, my sister-n-law CharLee Carrie Underwood was sooooo good in concert, and like always; looked beautiful!!
I cant believe how much you guys look a like:) Wasnt she awesome!! I hope you have a great christmas, one of these days you need to come visit your long lost friends in AZ.
5 comments:
Wow, you and your sister look so much alike!
I cant believe how much you guys look a like:)
Wasnt she awesome!! I hope you have a great christmas, one of these days you need to come visit your long lost friends in AZ.
I'm so jealous! i love Carrie underwood!
You all look really good! I found your blog on Missy's. Hope all is well and hope you had a great christmas!
I am so jelous!! I seriously love her so much!!
Post a Comment