This was a fun day, for Kensley's Birthday we took her to see the princesses and surprised her with a special lunch where all the princesses were there and came to our table for a picture and an autograph. Kensley thought she had died and gone to princess heaven!!
Oh my heck, what a spoiled little girl.. You better not have too many more girls, it will get very expensive!!Looks like so much fun. I will not show Ari this post...
Your trip looked like so much fun! We havent been to Disneyworld yet just Disneyland....Paul doesnt want to take the kids on a plane. I cant believe Kensley is 5! That means Ryan will be 5 in the summer, time goes by too fast. Trey is getting big too, seems like just the other day he was born! Hope you are all doing well!
2 comments:
Oh my heck, what a spoiled little girl.. You better not have too many more girls, it will get very expensive!!Looks like so much fun. I will not show Ari this post...
Your trip looked like so much fun! We havent been to Disneyworld yet just Disneyland....Paul doesnt want to take the kids on a plane. I cant believe Kensley is 5! That means Ryan will be 5 in the summer, time goes by too fast. Trey is getting big too, seems like just the other day he was born! Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment