Tuesday, February 10, 2009

This is too classic!!

So the other day we were down playing in the toy room and I had turned around and this is exactly what I saw...

I just had to grab my camera.
The doll that Trey was holding got stuck on the velcro on his diaper and it ripped his diaper of. It was super funny. The best is his face in the first picture and knowing how hard he was trying to hold his diaper up. So funny!!

6 comments:

justin and jaime wimmer family said...

I started laughing at this post because I could hear you literally laughing at him. I love your laugh. You have the cutest family. I just love you Kris.

Anonymous said...

That picture is Hilarious. His face is perfect! Totally made me LOL.

Melanie said...

that is so funny. How are you doing girl?

The Hagen's said...

Oh snap! That's funny!

Jolley's said...

THat seriously is so funny! Scott and I are both chuckling at that first picture...

Lindsay said...

This post made me laugh out loud. These moments happen all too often during parenthood. I love that you take the time to laugh and live in the moment. Your family is adorable. Thanks for letting us join the fun. : )