Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Say CHEESE ...

Every time we pull out the camera and tell Trey to say cheese, this is the face we get! He is so funny, we can't help but laugh at him. Some of the pictures it looks like he is crying but don't be fooled, that is just his face saying CHEESE.






8 comments:

Steve and Megan said...

What a cute boy!!!

Anonymous said...

He is super cute!

Lynsey said...

Ok you little boy is to die for!!

Im excited to hear about your good idea!!
lynseyadams@hotmail.com

justin and jaime wimmer family said...

your blog is so cute. i love your pics. we need to get together soon for some fun. Let me know..

brittaniemarie said...

Oh my goodness, your kids are adorable! Trey seems like such a funny kid and Kensley is precious! Can't wait to meet them!

Sasha said...

How cute are your family pictures? K..I still have the info from the beach rental. I think each couple paid about $550 for 5 nights. I'll email all the info to ya. It was so great and worth the money! We basically had a whole beach to ourselves with a great location, close to Playa del Carmen and Cancun.

karen★ said...

hey kristen! (this is your cousin, carol's daughter). your kids are adorable...i love the pictures! you guys look like you are doing well! keep in touch!

Uriona Family said...

Dax and Tess both do the same thing. Funny kids! Send me your e-mail and I will send you an invite to Dane and I's blog (really mine, Dane knows it exists and doesn't care about it as long as I am private because he is paranoid.)stacy_uriona@hotmail.com